You got a new job, congratulations! In order to show dedication, it is best not to ask for days off right away, therefore you should make a list of things you must do in the near future that will require time during the day. Do your best to accomplish them before your first day, so you will not need to ask for time off soon. Some examples are not-urgent doctor appointments and child care arrangements.
Home » Things to do Before Starting a New Job
- Research Grants Distributed via Autonomous Funding Platform June 13, 2018
- 5 Ways to Cut the College Price Tag June 13, 2018
- Seventh Cohort of U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools Announced June 13, 2018
- APAHM Filled with Amazing Celebrations and Thoughtful Discussions June 13, 2018
- American Heart Association Awards $28 Million for Research Network June 13, 2018