You got a new job, congratulations! In order to show dedication, it is best not to ask for days off right away, therefore you should make a list of things you must do in the near future that will require time during the day. Do your best to accomplish them before your first day, so you will not need to ask for time off soon. Some examples are not-urgent doctor appointments and child care arrangements.
Home » Things to do Before Starting a New Job
- Ftx Is In Discussions To Raise Up To $1 Billion At An Estimated Valuation Of $32 Billion, In Line With Its Previous Round
- President Joe Biden to nominate Michael Barr as Fed bank regulator in second attempt to fill the post
- U.S. Stocks suffer their largest weekly outflow in 11 weeks
- Goldman Sachs To Lift Vaccination, Covid-19 Requirements In Most Offices Next Month
- Cryptocurrency Prices Crash Again – Bitcoin Drops Below $22,000