Applicability and third-party websites and services
We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
Types of Information we may collect:
You may be asked to submit personal information when you visit our RocketGrants.com. This includes your name, date of birth, street address, e-mail address and phone number. We may collect other information from you such as IP address, geolocation, device ID, date/time stamp, browsing behavior and click-through activity. We may also collect information from data aggregators or publicly available databases.
How we may use the information we collect.
Personal information and other information collected by RocketGrants.com may be used to achieve several goals. First, Rocket Grants will use such information to deliver products and services. We may also use personal information to send relevant communications, to provide relevant marketing messages, and to improve our goods and services. We may also combine your information with publicly available information or information collected by trusted third parties to get to know you better.
Targeted Ads and Analytics Services
Cookies and Other Technology
Cookies and other technologies are used by Rocket Grants in its operation of RocketGrants.com to improve the experience of our visitors, to provide personalized content, and to monitor marketing campaigns and other communications. Cookies are small data files that can be used to track and use information about our visitors. These cookies make it possible for your information to be stored for your convenience, helping us to remember you and your preferences during your visit and during future visits. While some cookies terminate when you close your browser, some may remain on your computer or device until deleted.
Your Choices regarding collection of your information.
You have several choices in regard to how your information is collected and used by Rocket Grants. First, you may choose not to provide us with any personal information when you visit RocketGrants.com. Additionally, your browser may allow for you to decline cookies from our website. Please note that some services provided by RocketGrants.com may not work without this information.
California Privacy Rights:
California law permits its residents to opt-out of Rocket Grants’s exchange of information with third parties for direct marketing services. You may do this at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request an account of your personal information that we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes within the last year. If you would like this accounting, please contact us at email@example.com. Note that if you opt-out of this information sharing, Rocket Grants may still share your personal information for non-marketing purposes.
Rocket Grants is committed to upholding the privacy of children under the age of 13 years-old. Rocket Grants does not knowingly collect information of children under the age of 13. Rocket Grants will remove any personal information on children younger than 13 when made aware of collecting any.
Personal Information Transferred to the U.S.
Rocket Grants is located in the United States, and RocketGrants.com is intended for users in the United States. When you visit our website, you understand and acknowledge that your personal information may be collected and processed within the United States.
For more information about our privacy practices at Rocket Grants, please contact out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information.
Consumer rights awarded by CCPA-
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, which include: the categories of personal information the company has collected, and the source of the information.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request. The right to have such information deleted by the company.
Privacy practices and details associated with CCPA-
- The process for making a request through either channel is available here. The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request. A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section.
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months: are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section.
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity.
- The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months for purposes related to: Auditing, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and detecting security incidents. performing services on behalf of the business, product/ service troubleshooting, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development.
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page and a toll-free telephone number (855) 575-0653. Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the ‘How we may use the collected information’.