One important thing to think about when sending out resumes is to tailor it to a specific job. That means that you shouldn’t just send the same file to all the jobs you are interested in, but make it personal and relevant for the job you are applying to. For example, add your personal achievements that are related to the needed qualifications, and also use some of the wording from the ad in your resume.
Home » How to Create a Unique Resume
- Research Grants Distributed via Autonomous Funding Platform June 13, 2018
- 5 Ways to Cut the College Price Tag June 13, 2018
- Seventh Cohort of U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools Announced June 13, 2018
- APAHM Filled with Amazing Celebrations and Thoughtful Discussions June 13, 2018
- American Heart Association Awards $28 Million for Research Network June 13, 2018