There are new studies happening about how boredom at work impacts our life. According to Andreas Elpidorou, a researcher and Philosophy Professor at the University of Louisville, boredom often servers as a sign that we may have lost sight of our goals. If you feel that you have lost motivation and are constantly doing the same things all over again, perhaps it is time to move on and create a change.
Home » Is it Good to be Bored at Work?
- Ftx Is In Discussions To Raise Up To $1 Billion At An Estimated Valuation Of $32 Billion, In Line With Its Previous Round
- President Joe Biden to nominate Michael Barr as Fed bank regulator in second attempt to fill the post
- U.S. Stocks suffer their largest weekly outflow in 11 weeks
- Goldman Sachs To Lift Vaccination, Covid-19 Requirements In Most Offices Next Month
- Cryptocurrency Prices Crash Again – Bitcoin Drops Below $22,000
Ftx Is In Discussions To Raise Up To $1 Billion At An Estimated Valuation Of $32 Billion, In Line With Its Previous Round
HYDSeptember 27, 2022