There are new studies happening about how boredom at work impacts our life. According to Andreas Elpidorou, a researcher and Philosophy Professor at the University of Louisville, boredom often servers as a sign that we may have lost sight of our goals. If you feel that you have lost motivation and are constantly doing the same things all over again, perhaps it is time to move on and create a change.
Home » Is it Good to be Bored at Work?
- Bitcoin Has Now Recovered All Its Losses Since Ftx Collapsed
- FTX has recovered $5 billion worth of ‘liquid’ assets, lawyers say
- Fed’s Esther George sees rates staying high at least into 2024
- Wall Street’s biggest Tesla bull still sees the stock rebounding 122% from current levels
- Goldman Sachs is planning to cut up to 8% of its employees in January.