There are new studies happening about how boredom at work impacts our life. According to Andreas Elpidorou, a researcher and Philosophy Professor at the University of Louisville, boredom often servers as a sign that we may have lost sight of our goals. If you feel that you have lost motivation and are constantly doing the same things all over again, perhaps it is time to move on and create a change.
Home » Is it Good to be Bored at Work?
- Hp stock skyrockets as Billionaire Warren Buffet reveals a $4.2 Billion Stake in the latest buying spree.
- The Federal Reserve’s Kashkari says the central bank must follow its monetary policy guidelines.
- The Fed’s Mary Daly says rate hikes should continue until inflation is tamed.
- Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan says nothing will slow U.S consumers from spending money.
- JPMorgan investors have disapproved
Hp stock skyrockets as Billionaire Warren Buffet reveals a $4.2 Billion Stake in the latest buying spree.
HYDJune 21, 2022