Many employees struggle with the feeling of boredom at work, and it creates lack of motivation to come in in the morning, as well as the day itself feels like it will never end. One great thing you can do to fight the feeling of boredom is to challenge yourself and to find somethings that excites you. It depends on the job itself, but you can set goals for yourself, such as in sales, or launching a new project. Whatever you choose, it will make you more productive!
Home » How Not to Get Bored at Work
- Hp stock skyrockets as Billionaire Warren Buffet reveals a $4.2 Billion Stake in the latest buying spree.
- The Federal Reserve’s Kashkari says the central bank must follow its monetary policy guidelines.
- The Fed’s Mary Daly says rate hikes should continue until inflation is tamed.
- Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan says nothing will slow U.S consumers from spending money.
- JPMorgan investors have disapproved