If you got a new job but it’s been a while since you had a full time schedule, your body and mind will need time to adjust. To make the transition easier, start by setting up a schedule and change your bed time and wake time accordingly. If possible, start this process as soon as you can to make it an easier and smoother switch. Also, think ahead about preparing lunch and work clothes, so you don’t have to rush and think about it in the morning of the first day.
Home » The Importance of Transition into a New Job
- Ftx Is In Discussions To Raise Up To $1 Billion At An Estimated Valuation Of $32 Billion, In Line With Its Previous Round
- President Joe Biden to nominate Michael Barr as Fed bank regulator in second attempt to fill the post
- U.S. Stocks suffer their largest weekly outflow in 11 weeks
- Goldman Sachs To Lift Vaccination, Covid-19 Requirements In Most Offices Next Month
- Cryptocurrency Prices Crash Again – Bitcoin Drops Below $22,000