If you got a new job but it’s been a while since you had a full time schedule, your body and mind will need time to adjust. To make the transition easier, start by setting up a schedule and change your bed time and wake time accordingly. If possible, start this process as soon as you can to make it an easier and smoother switch. Also, think ahead about preparing lunch and work clothes, so you don’t have to rush and think about it in the morning of the first day.
Home » The Importance of Transition into a New Job
- Bitcoin Has Now Recovered All Its Losses Since Ftx Collapsed
- FTX has recovered $5 billion worth of ‘liquid’ assets, lawyers say
- Fed’s Esther George sees rates staying high at least into 2024
- Wall Street’s biggest Tesla bull still sees the stock rebounding 122% from current levels
- Goldman Sachs is planning to cut up to 8% of its employees in January.