If you got a new job but it’s been a while since you had a full time schedule, your body and mind will need time to adjust. To make the transition easier, start by setting up a schedule and change your bed time and wake time accordingly. If possible, start this process as soon as you can to make it an easier and smoother switch. Also, think ahead about preparing lunch and work clothes, so you don’t have to rush and think about it in the morning of the first day.
Home » The Importance of Transition into a New Job
- Research Grants Distributed via Autonomous Funding Platform June 13, 2018
- 5 Ways to Cut the College Price Tag June 13, 2018
- Seventh Cohort of U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools Announced June 13, 2018
- APAHM Filled with Amazing Celebrations and Thoughtful Discussions June 13, 2018
- American Heart Association Awards $28 Million for Research Network June 13, 2018