If you got a new job but it’s been a while since you had a full time schedule, your body and mind will need time to adjust. To make the transition easier, start by setting up a schedule and change your bed time and wake time accordingly. If possible, start this process as soon as you can to make it an easier and smoother switch. Also, think ahead about preparing lunch and work clothes, so you don’t have to rush and think about it in the morning of the first day.
Home » The Importance of Transition into a New Job
- Hp stock skyrockets as Billionaire Warren Buffet reveals a $4.2 Billion Stake in the latest buying spree.
- The Federal Reserve’s Kashkari says the central bank must follow its monetary policy guidelines.
- The Fed’s Mary Daly says rate hikes should continue until inflation is tamed.
- Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan says nothing will slow U.S consumers from spending money.
- JPMorgan investors have disapproved