A lot of companies are looking into sensitivity trainings as discussions about workplaces inequalities and lack of diversity increase lately. A sensitivity training is when someone comes to your office to teach people about white privilege and show them the layers behind discrimination. It helps to cut back on jokes that some might find funny and others would find offensive, and will lead you to having a happier and more equal workplace.
Home » Why Your Employees Might Need Sensitivity Training
- Research Grants Distributed via Autonomous Funding Platform June 13, 2018
- 5 Ways to Cut the College Price Tag June 13, 2018
- Seventh Cohort of U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools Announced June 13, 2018
- APAHM Filled with Amazing Celebrations and Thoughtful Discussions June 13, 2018
- American Heart Association Awards $28 Million for Research Network June 13, 2018