A lot of companies are looking into sensitivity trainings as discussions about workplaces inequalities and lack of diversity increase lately. A sensitivity training is when someone comes to your office to teach people about white privilege and show them the layers behind discrimination. It helps to cut back on jokes that some might find funny and others would find offensive, and will lead you to having a happier and more equal workplace.
Home » Why Your Employees Might Need Sensitivity Training
- Bitcoin Has Now Recovered All Its Losses Since Ftx Collapsed
- FTX has recovered $5 billion worth of ‘liquid’ assets, lawyers say
- Fed’s Esther George sees rates staying high at least into 2024
- Wall Street’s biggest Tesla bull still sees the stock rebounding 122% from current levels
- Goldman Sachs is planning to cut up to 8% of its employees in January.