Salary and money are very important when it comes to picking a job, but your potential employer must feel that it isn’t your sole motivator. It is a good idea to avoid discussing salary on the initial interview and before it, on opportunities such as a phone call or a cover letter. By not talking about it you show that you value things like job description, promotion options, and more.
Home » When to Discuss Salary
- Hp stock skyrockets as Billionaire Warren Buffet reveals a $4.2 Billion Stake in the latest buying spree.
- The Federal Reserve’s Kashkari says the central bank must follow its monetary policy guidelines.
- The Fed’s Mary Daly says rate hikes should continue until inflation is tamed.
- Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan says nothing will slow U.S consumers from spending money.
- JPMorgan investors have disapproved