When on a new job, the first 90 days often count as an extension of your interview. The first three months are a time to prove who you are, and to back it up with actions and relationships. Be the employee you want to be – professional, punctual, reliable, loyal, and hardworking. The beginning may be hard, but take it as a challenge to learn and improve yourself. Make sure you represent yourself every day just the way you wish to be seen.
Home » The First 90 Days
- Bitcoin Has Now Recovered All Its Losses Since Ftx Collapsed
- FTX has recovered $5 billion worth of ‘liquid’ assets, lawyers say
- Fed’s Esther George sees rates staying high at least into 2024
- Wall Street’s biggest Tesla bull still sees the stock rebounding 122% from current levels
- Goldman Sachs is planning to cut up to 8% of its employees in January.