When on a new job, the first 90 days often count as an extension of your interview. The first three months are a time to prove who you are, and to back it up with actions and relationships. Be the employee you want to be – professional, punctual, reliable, loyal, and hardworking. The beginning may be hard, but take it as a challenge to learn and improve yourself. Make sure you represent yourself every day just the way you wish to be seen.
Home » The First 90 Days
- Research Grants Distributed via Autonomous Funding Platform June 13, 2018
- 5 Ways to Cut the College Price Tag June 13, 2018
- Seventh Cohort of U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools Announced June 13, 2018
- APAHM Filled with Amazing Celebrations and Thoughtful Discussions June 13, 2018
- American Heart Association Awards $28 Million for Research Network June 13, 2018