When on a new job, the first 90 days often count as an extension of your interview. The first three months are a time to prove who you are, and to back it up with actions and relationships. Be the employee you want to be – professional, punctual, reliable, loyal, and hardworking. The beginning may be hard, but take it as a challenge to learn and improve yourself. Make sure you represent yourself every day just the way you wish to be seen.
Home » The First 90 Days
- Ftx Is In Discussions To Raise Up To $1 Billion At An Estimated Valuation Of $32 Billion, In Line With Its Previous Round
- President Joe Biden to nominate Michael Barr as Fed bank regulator in second attempt to fill the post
- U.S. Stocks suffer their largest weekly outflow in 11 weeks
- Goldman Sachs To Lift Vaccination, Covid-19 Requirements In Most Offices Next Month
- Cryptocurrency Prices Crash Again – Bitcoin Drops Below $22,000