It is important to pay attention to who your friends at work are, and what they represent. Especially if you are new at the job, be careful when forming relationships. It is always fun to share interests and common goals, but you should look into how your are friends are perceived at work and what their reputation is.
Home » How to Watch Your Reputation
- Ftx Is In Discussions To Raise Up To $1 Billion At An Estimated Valuation Of $32 Billion, In Line With Its Previous Round
- President Joe Biden to nominate Michael Barr as Fed bank regulator in second attempt to fill the post
- U.S. Stocks suffer their largest weekly outflow in 11 weeks
- Goldman Sachs To Lift Vaccination, Covid-19 Requirements In Most Offices Next Month
- Cryptocurrency Prices Crash Again – Bitcoin Drops Below $22,000