Managing your time correctly is one of the most important factors when it comes to productivity. Many of us are not great with time management, and in addition to that there are little pet peeves in the way. For example, when we get a new email alert we have that desire to check it right away, even if we are in the middle of an important task. Just by doing that switch, it really interrupts your schedule and sucks up your time. A study done in the University of California showed that it takes an average of 26 minutes to recover from trivial interruptions.
Home » How to Properly Manage Your Time
- Ftx Is In Discussions To Raise Up To $1 Billion At An Estimated Valuation Of $32 Billion, In Line With Its Previous Round
- President Joe Biden to nominate Michael Barr as Fed bank regulator in second attempt to fill the post
- U.S. Stocks suffer their largest weekly outflow in 11 weeks
- Goldman Sachs To Lift Vaccination, Covid-19 Requirements In Most Offices Next Month
- Cryptocurrency Prices Crash Again – Bitcoin Drops Below $22,000