Managing your time correctly is one of the most important factors when it comes to productivity. Many of us are not great with time management, and in addition to that there are little pet peeves in the way. For example, when we get a new email alert we have that desire to check it right away, even if we are in the middle of an important task. Just by doing that switch, it really interrupts your schedule and sucks up your time. A study done in the University of California showed that it takes an average of 26 minutes to recover from trivial interruptions.
Home » How to Properly Manage Your Time
- Research Grants Distributed via Autonomous Funding Platform June 13, 2018
- 5 Ways to Cut the College Price Tag June 13, 2018
- Seventh Cohort of U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools Announced June 13, 2018
- APAHM Filled with Amazing Celebrations and Thoughtful Discussions June 13, 2018
- American Heart Association Awards $28 Million for Research Network June 13, 2018