Managing your time correctly is one of the most important factors when it comes to productivity. Many of us are not great with time management, and in addition to that there are little pet peeves in the way. For example, when we get a new email alert we have that desire to check it right away, even if we are in the middle of an important task. Just by doing that switch, it really interrupts your schedule and sucks up your time. A study done in the University of California showed that it takes an average of 26 minutes to recover from trivial interruptions.
Home » How to Properly Manage Your Time
- Hp stock skyrockets as Billionaire Warren Buffet reveals a $4.2 Billion Stake in the latest buying spree.
- The Federal Reserve’s Kashkari says the central bank must follow its monetary policy guidelines.
- The Fed’s Mary Daly says rate hikes should continue until inflation is tamed.
- Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan says nothing will slow U.S consumers from spending money.
- JPMorgan investors have disapproved