Now in its third year, the Aurora Prize, which is presented by the Aurora Humanitarian Initiative on behalf of the survivors of the Armenian genocide, comes with a $100,000 grant and a $1 million cash award that can be shared with an organization or organizations of the recipient’s choice. Aung, who was recognized for his efforts to secure equality, education, and human rights for the Rohingya people in Myanmar, will donate his award to the London branch of Médecins Sans Frontières, Malaysian Medical Relief — MERCY Malaysia, and the Swiss and U.S. offices of the International Catholic Migration Commission.
Home » Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity Awarded to Kyaw Hla Aung
- Bitcoin Has Now Recovered All Its Losses Since Ftx Collapsed
- FTX has recovered $5 billion worth of ‘liquid’ assets, lawyers say
- Fed’s Esther George sees rates staying high at least into 2024
- Wall Street’s biggest Tesla bull still sees the stock rebounding 122% from current levels
- Goldman Sachs is planning to cut up to 8% of its employees in January.